Founded in 1979, Baden Sports (pronounced BAH-den) is a 3rd generation family-owned sporting goods company located in Renton, WA, just 10 miles southeast of Seattle.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
Are you looking to stand out from other distributors? You want to offer a fresh, fun selection of products that appeal to nearly everyone...but pens and keychains are getting tired. You may wonder why a ball would apply to your customer. You may think "Why would a bank want to buy a custom ball?" or "My client has nothing to do with sports." Few things light people up like handing them a ball. Trust us, we've seen it happen time after time! Balls bring joy; they bring people together and encourage an active lifestyle. We'd love to hear from you and see if, together, we can come up with some out-of-the-box promotional ideas using sports balls. We're excited just thinking about the possibilities. Need a little more inspiration? Here are just some of the things we've done for customers, just like you.
- Tire Centers & Car Dealerships: One tire center gave away custom footballs to customers. Many customers are huge fans of their local teams - ask us about our college team logo licenses. (we even have tire tread rubber basketballs and footballs available)
- Banks: A nationwide bank handed out mini footballs at a high school homecoming event to spread local brand awareness.
- Car manufactures: Volkswagon filled up a bug with custom playground balls and the person who guessed the number of balls that were in the car, won the car! Balls were given away after the contest was over.
- Beverage companies: One beverage company made branded volleyballs for an outdoor event, and gave away to employees. Whether it's tailgating or a company picnic, our backyard games also make great incentives.
- Tech companies - One major tech company gave away soccer balls at a tradeshow (they had people lining up to get theirs), and another gave custom soccer balls to employees to encourage an active lifestyle.
- Season ticket holder gifts: Many professional football teams give photo footballs as the year's gift. This makes an awesome trophy ball for the football fan's desk or bookshelf.
- End of season awards: Trophy balls are a popular alternative to giving out a standard trophy. We can customize for individual players or coaches.
Passionate sports players and fans, founder E.C. Schindler and his son, Michael Schindler, were unsatisfied with the quality of balls available on the market; players deserved a better experience. By learning every detail about how a ball is made and through rigorous testing, they started producing sports balls that were like nothing the market had seen; balls of high quality and great value.
PASSION FOR A BETTER GAME
With innovation as its driving factor, Baden asked, “How do we make the game better for the player?” Baden’s first major innovation in sports was creating the women’s sized basketball, becoming the first athletic ball manufacturer to produce the women’s ball, adopted by the NCAA in 1984. Since this achievement, Baden has innovated countless technologies for basketball, volleyball, soccer, football, baseball, and softball, including Axe baseball and softball bats, a line of ergonomic bats, which are changing the face of the game.
That same question and approach is how Baden views the start of any new product. Baden doesn’t create “me too” products, but carefully analyzes each component of a ball or sports accessory, looking to optimize it for as close to perfect a user experience as possible for the player.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Baden’s goal is to give our customers an authentic experience, whether they are using one of our products in play, or interacting with one of our team members directly. Baden’s vision statement, mission statement, and core values represent what Baden stands for and what is central to everything we do.
The sporting goods brand most trusted for world class quality and innovation.
To anticipate and satisfy what our customers want and to respond with speed, quality, innovation, and authenticity.